C49A8842.jpg
 
 

Steamy couples sessions

 
The-Black-House-In-Home-Session1-KaliMPhotos (136 of 143).jpg

Package 1

45 minute session

1 outfit

minimum of 75 edited images

$300

8G6A7973.jpg

Package 2

1 hour session

2 outfits

minimum of 100 edited images

$350

The-Black-House-In-Home-Session-KaliMPhotos (137 of 155).jpg

Package 3

2 hour session

4 outfits

minimum of 200 edited images

$400

*State tax of 7.8% will be added to all packages. Travel fees may apply.*

 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

8G6A5961.JPG
 

 Q: How steamy is STEAMY?! Are we expected to dress down?

A: With steamy sessions they are about YOU, not me. You can 100% tell me what your expectations are and how you are wanting your images to look and we can go from there! You can either be completely nude, in undergarments or be fully clothed. Totally up to you!!

Q: How soon should we expect our images?

A: Your images will be in an online gallery sent directly to your email in 3-4 weeks :)

Q: Are you going to post these images on your social media or on your website?

A: That is also up to you! There is a section in my contract that you can tell me whether or not you give me permission to post them. If you do not give me permission then they will never be posted anywhere other than your private gallery that only your eyes will see :)

Q: Do you give our the RAW (unedited) images

A: Nope! Editing the images is half of the magic!

Q: We want to do a steamy session but we don’t want it in our home!

A: You two can totally rent an airbnb!!! There are so many beautiful airbnbs and we can find the perfect one for the vision you are wanting. Then you two can also stay the night in it and make it a little mini vacation :)

Q: How do you get people comfortable in front of the camera? We are super awkward while taking photos!!!

A: My whole goal is to capture you two how you interact with each other so that these photos show who you are and are not just some staged images. I will direct you through the whole session and will also be playing a super rad playlist that sets the MOOOOD (;

Q: Do we have to pick the images we want edited?

A: Nope, I will do all of the work for you! You can just sit back and relax and wait for your photos to be sent to your inbox :)

Q: Do you travel & if so, what’s your travel fee?

A: All sessions include travel up to 70 miles one way. Anything over that is an additional $1.00 per mile. Any sessions that take place over 5 hours away require a 1 night stay at an airbnb. Any out of state travel requires a 2 night stay in an airbnb and my plane ticket. Any out of the country travel requires a 4 night stay in an airbnb, a plane ticket for me and my second photographer!

Q: How do payment schedules work? How do you accept payment?

A: To hold your desired date I require 30% of the full payment and then the other 70% is due a week before your session. Once we decide on a date, I will send over my contract and collect the payment online on the system I am emailing you on right now! You can pay with a debit or credit card and a receipt will go straight to your email.