All the details

It’s finally time again for my Holiday mini sessions!! This is the only time that I ever host mini sessions so grab them when you can because they tend to go fast! This is the perfect opportunity for you to get your Christmas card photos, updated family photos, some new photos of you and your babe, or updated headshots! Dogs are welcomed & encouraged haha! Images will be edited in 2 weeks with plenty of time for you to order your Christmas cards or get your photos printed for the holidays!

Whats included:

25 minute session

30 edited images delivered in an online gallery

Outfit guide

Location: Flagstaff, Arizona

$200

7.8 % tax will be added to all packages


Dates & Times Available

Sunday November 17th

Time slots available:

3:30 PM

4:00 PM

5:00 PM


We are in!! What’s next?

Fill out the contact form below to officially reserve your spot! If your time slot is available I will send you a contract to your email. I require a 30% deposit which you can pay online with a card. Then the other 70% is due a week before your session.


Reserve your spot


From last year’s mini sessions